Access reports from the versiondog system via the versiondog webserver. To access these reports you will need a browser. The Browser is responsible for communicating with the web server as well as displaying the user interface.
- Button for server selection. The drop-down menu from which you can switch between servers is only displayed if more than one server is configured. If you have only configured one server, this button will not appear.
- Button for report selection.
- Selection additional features for selected report. Additional functions vary depending on the report selected.
- Menu for user, user-profile and log off
- Global Filter. A filter, that has been inserted here, will have an impact upon all columns of the current selected report.
You require an additional licence for reports on factory floor status.
The description of the documentation is made based on versiondog 6.5.0 Texts and images can vary based on the version of versiondog as well as the browser being used.
In this tutorial:
Last updated: 21 July