versiondog Factory Floor Status
versiondog Factory Floor Status is a WebClient add-on that allows you to access versiondog system reports via your browser. There are two kinds of reports: Factory Floor Status – Device overview and Factory Floor Status – S7 MLFB overview.
The report Factory Floor Status – Device overview displays—in table form—an overview of all devices and equipment that are integrated in the versiondog system. The status of each device is monitored according to a number of criteria (also known as device-specific monitors).
The report Factory Floor Status – S7 MLFB overview displays a list of S7 control panels. MLFB overview is also set up for SIMATIC S7-1200 and S7-1500. With this report, the user can see at a glance which firmware is installed on which device and if a firmware update is necessary.
The versiondog Factory Floor Status is a WebClient add-on used to display and manage reports in a web browser. For more information about this WebClient add-on and how to set up Factory Floor Status, see WebClient.
See the status of all devices and equipment that are integrated in the versiondog system
- Comparison results taken from of the most recently executed job
- Warning displayed if a backup is not made within a user-specified time period
Detailed view for S7 (S7-300, S7-400):
- Overview of MLFB incl. installed firmware
- Forced value monitoring
- Display cycle time, RAM use, error display, battery (depending on the hardware)
The Factory Floor Status cannot read out details (e.g. the MLFB number) for ET200 devices.
Detailed view for other devices:
- Forced value monitoring for RSLogix, Schneider Unity, GE Proficy
- Overview of SEW firmware
Support for TIA Portal with S7-1200 and S7-1500 controllers
- The data displayed in the Factory Floor Status add-on is not real-time data. The data transfer occurs after each time an individual job is executed in the versiondog system.
- Only those devices, for which a job is configured in versiondog, are monitored by Factory Floor Status.
- The information that appears in Factory Floor Status always reflects the last job execution. If no job has yet been executed, Factory Floor Status will not display any result.
- The "save policy", set in job configuration, has no influence on the data stored in Factory Floor Status.
- In the case of SINAMICS inverters, the MLFB number is not displayed.
No other special hardware or software is required for using the versiondog Factory Floor Status add-on. The normal hardware and software requirements for the versiondog system apply. For more information about the latest hardware and software requirements, see Installation requirements.
The information provided in this tutorial is based on versiondog 6.0.0. The text and images referred to here may vary depending on your versiondog software and browser.
Factory Floor Status is an add-on and needs to be activated separately in your licence. If you are interested in using the Factory Floor Status, contact us (https://auvesy.com/en/contact).
In this tutorial:
Last updated: 20 November 2020